Monday, March 2, 2009

let's start with...

a meme. Like an ice-breaker of sorts.

20 Things to Think About
1. My ex... toured France, reading his poetry. Pretty cool
2. Maybe I should... be doing something more productive...
3. I love... SHOES!
4. People would say that I... was once a big, black woman in a past life
5. I don't understand why people... lack respect and common courtesy
6. When I wake up in the morning... I hit the snooze button
7. I lost... my "C" necklace :*(
8. Life is full of... laughs
9. My past... is in the past
10. I get annoyed... at stupid people
11. I left... my heart in Switzerland
12. I wish... I had 20/20 vision
13. Dogs... are in my future, hopefully an Alaskan Malamute/St. Bernhard mix
14. Cats... are too
15. Tomorrow... is my day off
16. I have low tolerance for... indecisive customers when there's a line out the door
17. If I had a million dollars... I'd finish school and travel
18. I'm totally terrified... of drowning, but I love the water and swimming!
19. My friends... are pretty bomb
20. (In) My life... could use more cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment