Monday, May 4, 2009

where in the world is barmel baga-anan?

my sister just introduced me to this site, which is a bunch of funny ass text messages that perhaps should've never been sent (i.e., drunk texts, incriminating texts), haha! Now you know we've all been there. Here are some of my favorites, to name a few:
(317): why did u let me go home with him last night?
(260): u were determined it was a good idea

(318): i either just vomited on a lesbian or a small boy

(508): hdsncx Gizmo asnqw toilet blanasdi
(214): ok, stay where you are, be there soon

(214): dude, I'm so drunk.
(972): pete, this is bryce's mom
(214): I can't wait to have my cock in your ass
(972): pete, this is still bryce's mom

there's a lot more on the site. Still, none of them will ever beat this one:
Robert: where are you?
Tracy: hetn barb un want to duch you

ahahahha! CLASSIC

1 comment:

  1. Hetn barb text totally reminds me of the hdsncx Gizmo one.. but I think my favorite of the ones you posted is the, "dude, I'm so drunk." "pete, this is bryce's mom".... HAHAHAAH...

    ReplyDelete