Sunday, August 29, 2010

no one got to the top without a little help

I randomly opened the Stickies on my laptop today (for the Mac un-savvy, that's a post-it notes app). I completely forgot that I had 5 of them each representing an academic year starting from June 2009 to August 2013 & beyond. Each sticky has an important goal & a list of to-do's on it. Essentially, it's my 5 year plan in 50 words or less.

I'm glad to report that I've achieved what I set out to be for June 2009 to August 2010, and seeing as I based this plan on the hope of getting into the MedSLP program at UW, it looks like I'm still on the right track :). With a huge sigh of relief, a great sense of achievement, and a bright outlook toward the future, I close this note and begin a new one, five years from now. At this very moment, life is feeling pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment